Restructuring and Insolvency
Our firm’s dedicated Restructuring and Insolvency team consists of established legal counsels in this field, demonstrating a proven track record of participations in common and special insolvency, pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy procedures, as well as special administration and special liquidation procedures.
We provide holistic services; from the filing of petitions before the courts, until the final distribution of proceeds, on behalf of the firm’s clients. Our team, mainly working closely with Greek systemic credit institutions, is praised by its clients for its technical expertise, business sense, timely response, organizational skills and results-driven attitude.
Our Restructuring and Insolvency team focuses on:
- Rehabilitation proceedings (106b & d of law 3588/2007)
- Special Administration procedures of law 4307/2014
- Bankruptcy proceedings (article 99 et. seq. of law 3588/2007)
- Special Liquidations by virtue of specific laws per sector
- Representing claim holders before courts
- Debt recovery solutions / legal assessments of alternative scenarios
- Support in all stages of restructuring (i.e. rehabilitation agreements, court petitions, collateral agreements, corporate and contractual documentation required in the context of the opted solution)