Banking & Restructuring
Our firm’s Banking & Finance practice consistently acts for a clientele that includes virtually all the pre-eminent market players in Greece, as well as internationally. Our team is steadily entrusted by top-notch clients with their most sophisticated and demanding projects, relying to our team’s results-oriented approach, technical skills and market knowledge.
The firm’s dedicated Insolvency & Restructuring team have risen as established legal counsels in this field, demonstrating a proven track record of participations in: common and special insolvency, pre-bankruptcy and bankruptcy procedures, as well as special administration and special liquidation procedures. The team provides wholistic services from the filing of the petitions before the courts until the final distribution of proceeds, on behalf of the firm’s clients. The ambitious and highly motivated team is highly praised by its clients, mainly Greek systemic credit institutions, for their technical expertise, business sense, timely response, organizational skills and results-driven attitude.
Our Restructuring and Insolvency team focuses on:
- Rehabilitation proceedings (106b & d of law 3588/2007);
- Special Administration procedures of law 4307/2014;
- Bankruptcy proceedings (article 99 et. seq. of law 3588/2007);
- Special Liquidations by virtue of specific laws per sector;
- Representing claim-holders before Courts;
- Debt recovery solutions / Legal assessments of alternative scenarios;
- Support in all stages of restructuring: i.e. rehabilitation agreements, court petitions, collateral agreements, corporate and contractual documentation required in the context of the opted solution;